• Ule-Alfarrin (a/k/a Robin Artisson, if I am not mistaken) lists differences between “New Ager” and “Heathen.” I like this one:
13. Almost no one who in the course of their religious practice, takes a first, middle, or last name which is the same as an animal, a plant, a weather-based phenomenon, an element, a mineral, or a combination of any of those things can speak for me, nor do they likely believe anything like me.
Being a Heathen is often about making such distinctions, ja?
• Anne Johnson discusses building fairy houses. She understands that the fairies are not always cute.
• Talking to Unitarians about animism. I have to do something similar later this month.
• Anne Hill suggests two great books on dreams. She should know.